|Author: The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College|
|Prep time: 45 minutes|
|Cooking time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 1 hour|
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 pound unsalted butter, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a sauce pot, combine hot sauce, shallots, chives and garlic.
- Reduce hot sauce mixture until ¼ cup remains.
- Whisk in butter in diced cubes slowly over low heat until well blended and then remove from heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.