Berry Barbecue Butter
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 pound Butter, salted, softened
- 4 tablespoon strawberries, fresh, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoon hot or sweet pepper jam
- 1/3 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- 2/3 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Whip butter in a food processor until smooth and light.
- Combine strawberries, sauce, and jam in a small bowl. Once combined, add to butter and pulse until well combined. Set aside.
- Combine chives and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Spread half of the mixture over a piece of parchment paper. Place butter and strawberry mixture over herb mixture and top with remaining herbs.
- Roll into a log shape, using edge of baking sheet to form a tight log.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.