|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/4 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 2 tablespoons green olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, drained, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted chopped
- 2 tablespoons manchego cheese, shredded
- Whip butter until smooth and light.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Shape into a log parchment or wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.