Banana Nut Butter
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 tablespoon clover honey
- 3/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Whip butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low until smooth and light.
- Increase speed to medium and add honey, extract and salt. Beat until well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in nuts by hand until well combined.
- Remove mixture from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper.
- Roll into a log, using edge of baking sheet to form a tight log.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.