Bagel Brunch Flavored Butter
|Author: 2nd Annual Plugrá Magnifique Recipe Contest|
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 1 pound butter, unsalted, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in dill and scallions, then add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer compound mixture to a bell crock or serving dish.
- Allow to chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.