Almond Mocha Butter
|Prep time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 15 minutes|
- 12 tablespoons Butter, salted, softened
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- 1 teaspoon dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond paste
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Shape into a log using parchment or wax paper or use a butter mold to form.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours), then slice into thin rounds as needed or transfer to plastic wrap to store.